Leaton-Blenkinsopp, George Thomas (1783 -1864)
George Thomas Leaton, of Whickham House, and Hoppyland Castle, County Durham, and of Humbleston Hall, Northumberland, was the only son and heir of Anthony Leaton Esq., and Elizabeth, only daughter of George Blenkinsopp Esq, of Whickham House, County Durham, and Humbleton Hall, in Northumberland. He married, 6 October 1807, Harriot, daughter of Henry Collingwood Esq. of Lilburn Tower in County Durham and Cornhill House in Scotland, and was a Justice of the Peace and a Deputy Lieutenant. He assumed the additional name and arms of Blenkinsopp in 1827.