Mason's Company of London N/A
The Worshipful Company of Masons, more commonly known as the Masons Company, is one of the City of London’s oldest Livery Companies with records dating back to 1356. It was formally incorporated under a Royal Charter in 1677, and ranks thirtieth in the order of precedence of Livery Companies. Its original role was to safeguard the welfare of its members, and to regulate the craft of stonemasonry, so that standards could be properly maintained. The arms were granted in 1473 by William Hawkeslowe, Clarenceaux King of Arms, the crest painted but not blazoned. They were confirmed in 1521 and entered at the Visitation of London in 1534.