Norwich Cathedral N/A

The arms are those of the Monastery of Norwich, and are now used by the Chapter of the Cathedral. The see, originally that of the East Angles was removed first to Thetford by Herfast, and afterwards to Norwich by his successor Herebert Losinga, who became Bishop in 1088. The arms of the See are Azure three mitres or.

Stamp(s) Stamp Information
Norwich Cathedral (Stamp 1) Arms: Argent a cross sable
Heraldic Charges: cross