Saint George's Chapel Windsor N/A

The Library of the Dean and Canons of St George's Chapel Windsor is a two storeyed building on the Library Terrace behind St George's Chapel in Windsor Castle. It was built in 1415, and perhaps originally served as a hall for the priest vicars and the clerks of the Chapel. Since 1694 it has housed the library.

Stamp(s) Stamp Information
Arms: A cross gules (St George)
Heraldic Charges: cross
Saint George's Chapel Windsor (Stamp 2) Arms: A cross gules (St George)
Heraldic Charges: cross
Saint George's Chapel Windsor (Stamp 3) Arms: A cross gules (St George)
Heraldic Charges: cross
Saint George's Chapel Windsor (Stamp 4) Arms: Argent a cross gules (St George)
Heraldic Charges: cross