Salmon, Mary (1638N/A
Maggs claim that the arms are those of Salmon or Samon of Barton Stace in Hampshire. The present binding is clearly of 1714, incorporating the arms and retaining the foredge decoration of the earlier binding. According to London Marriage Licences, in 1661 William Geary Esq of Bushmead in Bedfordshire married Mary Salmon of St Martin-in-Fields, daughter and coheir of John Salmon of Shillingford in Oxfordshire, and Anne, daughter of Mathew Rudd Esq., of Chelmsford . Her husband died in 1686.