Warner, John, Sir, 1st Baronet, of Parham -1705)
John Warner, of Parham in Suffolk, was the son of Francis Warner, of Parham, and Elizabeth, daughter of Sir John Rous of Henham in Suffolk. He was educated at Oxford, where he matriculated at Queen's College 6 August 1658. He married 7 June 1659, Trevor, daughter of Sir Thomas Hanmer, 2nd Baronet of Hanmer in Flintshire, and was created a baronet 16 July 1660. Both he and his wife were converted to the Church of Rome in 1664, and agreed to separate. She joined the English nuns called Sepulchrines at Liège as Sister Claire of Jesus 30 April 1665 and died 26 January 1670, age 33. He became a Jesuit early in 1665, was ordained priest in 1677, and was subsequently Rector of Watten in the Netherlands, Confessor at Watten, and Consultator of the Province, and Spiritual Father. He made over his estates, first to his brother Francis, in October 1664, and on his death 3 April 1667, to his only surviving brother Edward, a London merchant.