Wauchope, John (1633 -1709)

Edmondstone House was a mansion in what is now South Edinburgh. It passed by marriage from the Raits about the beginning of the eighteenth century to John Wauchope, a cadet of the Niddry Wauchopes, an Edinburgh Advocate, who, on becoming a lord of session, took the name of Lord Edmondstone.

Seat / Residence(s): Edmondstone House, Midlothian
Stamp(s) Stamp Information
Wauchope, John (1633 - 1709) (Stamp 1) Crest: An imperial orb
Heraldic Charges: orb
Crest: An imperial orb
Heraldic Charges: orb