Wilson, Henry Christopher Bruce (1875N/A
Henry Christopher Bruce Wilson, of Kilham in the East Riding of Yorkshire, was the eldest son of Henry Smithson Lee Wilson, of Crofton Hall in the West Riding, and Maria Christine, eldest daughter of John Goût of Smyrna. He was educated at Winchester College and New College, Oxford. He married, in 1903, Alma Marie, daughter of the Reverend Louis Charles Henry Le Bouvier, Dutch Consular Chaplain at Smyrna. He was a Major in the 3rd Battalion of the King's Own Yorkshire Light Infantry, from which he retired in 1910. In 1915, he returned to the army and while serving as Lieutenant Colonel commanding the 4th (Reserve) Battalion of the Yorkshire and Lancashire Regiment, he was seriously injured in action, and was awarded the Order of the British Empire in 1919. He succeeded his father in 1922, and sold Crofton Hall in 1935. He was a Justice of the Peace.